Pages

Feb 11, 2012

Snow Sun and Pine



This being the first time I've spent the fourth season, winter, in a place that actually experiences such a season. Snow is unfamiliar to me and I've been excited about being in it the past couple of months. Of course it's snowed only twice, this morning I woke to the third while last winter was nearly all white all the time. So when it snowed in the night with morning breaking open golden orange sun on the horizon, glistening reflections everywhere, I jumped outside with the iPhone camera and took it in.

An image from that morning caught Kimberlee's eye when I posted it on Facebook and she told me she had to have it. Great reason to create a long long overdue blogpost.

Snow Sun and Pine

The snow that morning was light and dry, I licked tongue fulls off different surfaces, it felt like cold wet air. This mornings snow is wet with freezing temps approaching. All this is new to me and very exciting. Feel like a kid. Had the thought this morning it would be great to get a couple feet of dry snow and make a snowman, another thing I've never done. I'll definitely take a pic if it happens.

Snow Morning Bloom

So many ways to interpret and share experiences and the iPhone with all it's camera and development apps gives my imagination free reign.

Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment